If you are interested in taking either a real or a virtual London ‘Suffragette Walk’, particularly around the Holborn/Strand area, you might find the following posts of interest.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- ‘Collecting The Suffragettes’: A Fully-Illustrated Video Talk
- Collecting Suffrage: Free Online Talk 22 June
- Books and Ephemera By And About Women For Sale: Catalogue 204
- The ‘Furrowed Middlebrow’ Fiction: Recording of LSE Talk
- The ‘Furrowed Middlebrow’ Fiction: novels by and for women, 1920s to 1950s