This entry was posted on May 24, 2013, 3:18 pm and is filed under Suffrage Stories. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- The Garretts And Their Circle: A Talk on Fanny Wilkinson
- Kate Frye’s Diary: VE Day 1945
- Lock-Down Reviews: The Lives And Work Of Two Garrett Cousins: ‘Endell Street’ and ‘Margery Spring Rice’
- Lock-Down Research: Winifred Hartley and ‘Housewives’ Choice’
- Lock-Down Research: From Owen’s Row To Van Diemen’s Land: A Sad Story