This entry was posted on May 24, 2013, 3:18 pm and is filed under Suffrage Stories. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Suffrage Stories: Murder, Suicide, and Dancing: Or What Might Have Brought Mrs Pankhurst to 62 Nelson Street?
- Suffrage Stories: Aileen Preston: Mrs Pankhurst’s first ‘lady chauffeuse’
- BAME Research: Hidden Stories
- Something A Little Different: Furrowed Middlebrow Books January 2021
- Lockdown Research: Switching The Lens – And Discovering William Antonio, A Black Butler