I issued 179 printed catalogues of books and ephemera by and about women – particularly women’s history – between 1984 and 2013. Since then catalogues have been online only. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to be among the first to receive each new one – email me at email@example.com. After a week or so I then put the catalogue on my website.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Suffrage Stories: Murder, Suicide, and Dancing: Or What Might Have Brought Mrs Pankhurst to 62 Nelson Street?
- Suffrage Stories: Aileen Preston: Mrs Pankhurst’s first ‘lady chauffeuse’
- BAME Research: Hidden Stories
- Something A Little Different: Furrowed Middlebrow Books January 2021
- Lockdown Research: Switching The Lens – And Discovering William Antonio, A Black Butler