I issued 179 printed catalogues of books and ephemera by and about women – particularly women’s history – between 1984 and 2013. Since then catalogues have been online only. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to be among the first to receive each new one – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. After a week or so I then put the catalogue on my website.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Lock-Down Research: A Hull Mystery. What Do You Think You Are Seeing Here?
- Lock-Down Research: The Case Of The Mysterious Suffrage Banner
- The Garretts And Their Circle: A Talk on Fanny Wilkinson
- Kate Frye’s Diary: VE Day 1945
- Lock-Down Reviews: The Lives And Work Of Two Garrett Cousins: ‘Endell Street’ and ‘Margery Spring Rice’