I issued 179 printed catalogues of books and ephemera by and about women – particularly women’s history – between 1984 and 2013. Since then catalogues have been online only. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to be among the first to receive each new one – email me at email@example.com. After a week or so I then put the catalogue on my website.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Books And Ephemera By And About Women For Sale: Catalogue 207
- The Garretts And Their Circle: Quite A Week: ‘Millicent Fawcett: Selected Writings’ And Two Plaques For Fanny Wilkinson
- The Garretts And Their Circle: Millicent’s Writings (soon to be published) And Agnes’ Furnishings (work in progress)
- Collecting Suffrage: Suffragette Fakery
- Suffrage Stories: Suffrage in South Devon – Watch My Zoom Talk