I issued 179 printed catalogues of books and ephemera by and about women – particularly women’s history – between 1984 and 2013. Since then catalogues have been online only. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to be among the first to receive each new one – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. After a week or so I then put the catalogue on my website.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Collecting Suffrage: The ‘Census Resisted’ Badge
- Collecting Suffrage: Gladice Keevil Photographed by Lena Connell
- Collecting Suffrage: Mrs Amy Sanderson, Scottish Speaker For The Women’s Freedom League
- Collecting Suffrage: Anna Munro, Organizer For The Scottish Council Of The Women’s Freedom League
- Collecting Suffrage: Photograph Of Cicely Hamilton By Lena Connell For The Suffrage Shop