I issued 179 printed catalogues of books and ephemera by and about women – particularly women’s history – between 1984 and 2013. Since then catalogues have been online only. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to be among the first to receive each new one – email me at email@example.com. After a week or so I then put the catalogue on my website.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Lockdown Research: Switching The Lens – And Discovering Eliza Catherine Herbert
- Books And Ephemera By And About Women For Sale: Catalogue 203
- Lockdown Research: Switching The Lens – And Discovering Myra Jane Monk
- First World War: My Family’s First World War Story
- Collecting Suffrage: Elizabeth Wolstenholme Elmy, The Need Of The Hour