Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
Suffrage Stories/Collecting Suffrage: The 1866 Women’s Suffrage Petition » Petition p 20-21
This image was posted on September 15, 2015, 8:21 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Suffrage Stories: Murder, Suicide, and Dancing: Or What Might Have Brought Mrs Pankhurst to 62 Nelson Street?
- Suffrage Stories: Aileen Preston: Mrs Pankhurst’s first ‘lady chauffeuse’
- BAME Research: Hidden Stories
- Something A Little Different: Furrowed Middlebrow Books January 2021
- Lockdown Research: Switching The Lens – And Discovering William Antonio, A Black Butler