Two burly policeman are playing games with tiny (elegant, for a change) suffragette. Waving the tools of her trade – a hammer and flags, she is held aloft by one who looks as though he intends to lob her over to the other, who is waiting with outstretched arms. A ‘Votes for Women’ placard lies on the ground between them. Published by Inter-Art Co., Red Lion Sq, London WC. Good – slightly rubbed at edges – posted in 1913. £35 post free.
Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
- Collecting Suffrage: Mrs Amy Sanderson, Scottish Speaker For The Women’s Freedom League
- Collecting Suffrage: Anna Munro, Organizer For The Scottish Council Of The Women’s Freedom League
- Collecting Suffrage: Photograph Of Cicely Hamilton By Lena Connell For The Suffrage Shop
- Collecting Suffrage: Mrs Charlotte Despard Photographed by Christina Broom
- Collecting Suffrage: This Is The House That Man Built