Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
Kate Frye’s Diary: The Influenza Pandemic, 1919 » Winter Garden, Grand Central Hotel, Marylebone
This image was posted on April 3, 2020, 10:05 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Books And Ephemera By And About Women For Sale: Catalogue 207
- The Garretts And Their Circle: Quite A Week: ‘Millicent Fawcett: Selected Writings’ And Two Plaques For Fanny Wilkinson
- The Garretts And Their Circle: Millicent’s Writings (soon to be published) And Agnes’ Furnishings (work in progress)
- Collecting Suffrage: Suffragette Fakery
- Suffrage Stories: Suffrage in South Devon – Watch My Zoom Talk