Elizabeth Crawford – researcher and writer – dealer in books and ephemera
Suffrage Stories: The First Women General Election Candidates, 1918: Constance Markevicz » Constance Markivicz
This image was posted on December 5, 2018, 10:58 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Lock-Down Research: The Case Of The Mysterious Suffrage Banner
- The Garretts And Their Circle: A Talk on Fanny Wilkinson
- Kate Frye’s Diary: VE Day 1945
- Lock-Down Reviews: The Lives And Work Of Two Garrett Cousins: ‘Endell Street’ and ‘Margery Spring Rice’
- Lock-Down Research: Winifred Hartley and ‘Housewives’ Choice’